+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Study permit to Work Permit

alynashr

Jul 31, 2021
Hi, I am on post graduate work permit at the moment. My husband entered Canada as a student. He still has a year to complete his study but he doesn't wanna study anymore. So we were planning to transfer his visa into work visa. I know we are able to change it but not sure how. For reference, we have also submitted our application for Permanent Resident under PNP but haven't received AOR yet. So what might be the best option for us? His school starts from September so we want a solution before that so he won't have to go back to school. Thank you for you help!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I am on post graduate work permit at the moment. My husband entered Canada as a student. He still has a year to complete his study but he doesn't wanna study anymore. So we were planning to transfer his visa into work visa. I know we are able to change it but not sure how. For reference, we have also submitted our application for Permanent Resident under PNP but haven't received AOR yet. So what might be the best option for us? His school starts from September so we want a solution before that so he won't have to go back to school. Thank you for you help!
Post to the PNP section of the forum or the Foreign Workers section. This section deals with Family Sponsorship.

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I have no idea what PNP can offer for applicants and the spouse during the process.
This is the family class sponsorship section and it's when PR/citizen sponsor families to become PR.