+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spousal sponsorship

canadabanf

Dec 25, 2009
hello

does anyone know if we submit a spousal sponsorship outside canada ,sponsor lives in canada,where we have to pay the fees?>

can be done in canada or it has to be done in visa office country that i belong to?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

canadabanf said:
hello

does anyone know if we submit a spousal sponsorship outside canada ,sponsor lives in canada,where we have to pay the fees?>

can be done in canada or it has to be done in visa office country that i belong to?
The sponsorship and application are sent with the fees to Mississauga.

noubi

Star Member
Oct 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helllo the best thing pay from canada is not important who will pay if you can pay onlie do it

is not important who the person that what i think

and if you apply from outside will take long time that applay inside canada

bye

I

iarblue

Anyone can pay the fees for the process online,at a bank in canada,the recipt for the fees is sent with your application.It is the recipt number on the recipt that is what Cic joins to the sponsorship ap.
The recipt comes inside the application package take it to a canadian bank and pay the fees they will stamp the recipt send it with the app.If your paying online include the printout in your app.

canadabanf

Dec 25, 2009
thank you for your reply. I have another question, photocopy of marriage certificate has to be notarized or it is ok if we send original?