+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Through the Sydney Visa Office

Jan 9, 2013
Hello there. i noticed that there were a few people who had created similar topics and asked others for their experiences with the processing times at the Sydney Visa Office, but they were a bit out of date.
We filed our Spousal Visa in mid-December, and it is yet to be reviewed in Mississauga. I was just hoping that someone could share with me how long their spousal sponsorship took once it hit Sydney? Ours is rather straight forward I believe, and we have submitted all of the required documents...so...ya...anyone able to give me a ball park? We are just trying to figure out when to sell the car etc...
Thanks so much!

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
torontobound2012 said:
Hello there. i noticed that there were a few people who had created similar topics and asked others for their experiences with the processing times at the Sydney Visa Office, but they were a bit out of date.
We filed our Spousal Visa in mid-December, and it is yet to be reviewed in Mississauga. I was just hoping that someone could share with me how long their spousal sponsorship took once it hit Sydney? Ours is rather straight forward I believe, and we have submitted all of the required documents...so...ya...anyone able to give me a ball park? We are just trying to figure out when to sell the car etc...
Thanks so much!
Hey!

there is a Sydney thread, and a spreadsheet to have a look at.... it's here. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-for-applications-through-sydney-australia-office-t46958.540.html

Sydney is one of the fastest VO, so you might be done faster than you think! :)
good luck in the process,
Sweden