+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship - Rejected TRV (URGENT)

mccague

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29, 2015
AOR Received.
July 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
Hello,

I am a Canadian citizen married to a Pakistani residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I have been married to him since January 3, 2013. I have lived with him for several months following our marriage, visited him twice. Once for three months and once for 6 months durinf this time. I am not pregnant and due in November. I was due ti give birth in Riyadh but since I came here to visit my family after my first trimester, i was denied travel certificate from my doctor due to my health and now I am giving birth in Canada. My husband was devastated and then he thlught he should apply for TRV to which he was fejected just based on familyties in Canada and your country. All of his family resides in Riyafh and he submitted proofs and a good application but was denied. Now he wants to try again for a TRV with additional explanation and proofs that he would leave the country by the end of authorized period, we do not know the chances but we want tk give it a shot.

Now the question is I am still in the process of completing my spousal sponsorship application and saw a red flag about denied TRV.. now he is applying again and we are not sure if he will be approved this time or not but he still wants to try as he wants to be here for the baby's delivery. Will that be a concern if we apply for spousal sponsorship after two denied TRVs? Those were just two attempts to see me and be there for the baby's delivery. Or shall i just finalize my Dpousal sponsorship application in a wrek, send it off and then ask him to reapply. Please help me out and advise

mccague

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29, 2015
AOR Received.
July 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
Now pregnant*

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
Was the first TRV submitted after the PR application? If so, I don't think it will be a red flag for your application, on the contrary, it will show that you are trying to be together which proves a genuine relationship. And it is normal that a future father will try his best to be there for his child's birth.

So if you're worried about one or two rejected TRVs, don't be. Especially if the TRV was applied for after the PR application.

mccague

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 29, 2015
AOR Received.
July 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
26-11-2015
Hey the PR application has not yet been submitted !!

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
It is true rejected TRV applications are a red flag. To get around this, there is a question about rejected visas in the application. You have to admit he has been rejected, but you can also explain the circumstances. Attach a separate sheet, and explain the circumstances of the rejected TRVs (or we hope one rejected TRV and one accepted) - state that he applied so he could visit you, that he wants/wanted to be present for the baby's birth, and attach any proof you have of these things.