+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Questions

Oct 22, 2017
Hi Seniors i have a very important question about my pr application I initially came here in Canada as single worker under manitoba provincial nominee for a year now and my pr application is on process and last june i got married to my wife in Toronto where she live as PR. now we are expecting our first child and of course we wanted to be together to assist her during pregnancy we decided to withdraw my pr application and my nomination so i could transfer to her and apply for spousal sponsorship. my status for now is a closed work permit and i know im not allowed to work while waiting for the open work permit my questions are: does it bring a huge problem to my new application since i started as provincial nominee? And 2nd is about my additonal family sponsorship my first application is i failed to put my step brother and sister and i also failed to put my mother's new last name since my parents are separted long time ago and and now to my new application i included my step siblings and correctedmy mother's new last name. Is it misrepresentation? Thank you so much.