+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship - photos

Vanessav19

Nov 18, 2019
I submitted the spousal sponsorship for my husband as well as proof of citizenship for my children.

I didn't realize photo requirements were different.

The kids photos for the proof of citizenship needed the name of photographer/ studio, address, date photo was taken and their name on both photos. I did that.

Drove to Fedex then thought I better double check my husband's photo requirements. So in the parking lot I check and I realize I messed up. His also needed his birthday. So I opened the envelope and added his birthday. But his was supposed to be on ONE photo not both.

I really hope this is not an issue that causes delays :(

Anyone had an experience like this before?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I submitted the spousal sponsorship for my husband as well as proof of citizenship for my children.

I didn't realize photo requirements were different.

The kids photos for the proof of citizenship needed the name of photographer/ studio, address, date photo was taken and their name on both photos. I did that.

Drove to Fedex then thought I better double check my husband's photo requirements. So in the parking lot I check and I realize I messed up. His also needed his birthday. So I opened the envelope and added his birthday. But his was supposed to be on ONE photo not both.

I really hope this is not an issue that causes delays :(

Anyone had an experience like this before?
Shouldn't be an issue.