+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship outside Canada

Taffy

Sep 24, 2007
Hi

I need some help this is my first time here. My husband and son are both candian citizens and I am british citizen, we are presently residing in Greece but wish to return back to Montreal to be with my husbands family, we have already applied for spousal sponsorship to CPC in Ontario. Does any one know what will happen from here and approximately how long it will take? also can we still go to Canada with our application in process.

Thank you

nma.lopes

Sep 26, 2007
Portugal
Taffy said:
Hi

I need some help this is my first time here. My husband and son are both candian citizens and I am british citizen, we are presently residing in Greece but wish to return back to Montreal to be with my husbands family, we have already applied for spousal sponsorship to CPC in Ontario. Does any one know what will happen from here and approximately how long it will take? also can we still go to Canada with our application in process.

Thank you
go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp to see how long take the process, and go to the http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp to se how the process works..

giny

Apr 3, 2014
Hi my name is giny. I am working as a part time receptionist. I will be getting arranged married in oct in srilanka. I really like him. I will be sponsoring him to canada after. I am new in all this spousership stuff. I dont want to cause a ddeelay in the sponsorship.I will be going there for 4 weeks,and i will have a wedding and a registeration there also. Is there a rule in srilanka that you have to stay specific # of days in srilanka before or after marriage inorder for sponsorship to be accepted? I cant get dayoff from work for more than 4 weeks .
HELP!

Thanks

Rocelle

Apr 9, 2014
Hi everyone,
Please help me, i received an email from manila immigration, asking for additional documents,

Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who is not accompanying you to Canada.

-im just confused about the appendix A that me and all of my family member should fill out.
Please help me on this.. Thankyou

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there a spreadsheet in this format to check the timelines.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
algrn said:
Is there a spreadsheet in this format to check the timelines.
generally, spreadsheets are specific to month of application and visa office. there is a very active new dehli thread, so i would suggest asking there if there is a spreadsheet tracking applications.

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please advise which thread you are talking about..just confirming if we are on the same page...

Thanks for the response!!!

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
the topic name is: NEW DEHLI - 2014 APPLICANTS. it's near the top of the page right now, so it will be easy to find.

missbenteuno

Feb 18, 2016
App. Filed.......
11-30-16
Doc's Request.
02-24-17
AOR Received.
12-08-16
File Transfer...
12-12-16
Med's Done....
09-18-16
our application received last nov21 then they returned our applications due to incomplete signature :( then we send again and received CIC last Nov30. so are application is going to back to zero of waiting for the first email?