+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship - Issue with Different Date of birth date on certificates

Aug 13, 2021
Hi All,
I'm the applying for spousal sponsorship from India as the Principal applicant.
I have a problem with my date of birth: my birth certificate uses a date and other certificates(School, Aadhaar, passport) uses a different date.

Following sections require my birth certificates:
1. Supporting docs for sponsored persons -> Identity docs -> Birth certificate.
2. Country specific requirements.

Following sections require other certificates:
1. Supporting docs for sponsored persons -> Passport.
2. Generic Application form for Canada -> National identity document(Aadhaar).

Please let me know how to solve this problem?
Thanks!

Aug 13, 2021
I believe you need to get a new birth certificate (not sure if its possible) or change other documents to match the date.
Thank u for your reply.
We will try to get a new birth certificate..or instead of birth certificate we will Submit School certificate.,Is it possible or not??

Aug 13, 2021
Hello sir
1.Is that any need of Voter ID card ( principal applicant) for spousal sporsorship?
2. What are all the national documents required to submit Spousal sponsorship??( I'm from India)

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
Hello sir
1.Is that any need of Voter ID card ( principal applicant) for spousal sporsorship?
2. What are all the national documents required to submit Spousal sponsorship??( I'm from India)
Please refer to the document checklist and guide provided by CIC before completing the application form. It's clear and self-explanatory. Now you can apply Spousal Sponsorship online and document checklist and forms can be found in below link. Read the document checklist and ask questions if any.

https://www.ircc.canada.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp