+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship inland

FatimaT520

Mar 4, 2019
Hi! I m requesting your help, please!
I m in Canada already and me and my husband are filling for my spousal sponsorship, I have 3 daughters, 33, 19, 17 only the younger ones are dependent from me, can you please tell me if I still have to provide the older one birth certificate and criminal checks or just from the youngest? As for the forms that family members over 18 have to fill, does the older one have to fill them too? Another question... When we file for the application my husband opens an account so we can do it online and in that case do I have to sign a representative form in his name?! Thank you for your help! This Forum is awsome
Maria

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi! I m requesting your help, please!
I m in Canada already and me and my husband are filling for my spousal sponsorship, I have 3 daughters, 33, 19, 17 only the younger ones are dependent from me, can you please tell me if I still have to provide the older one birth certificate and criminal checks or just from the youngest? As for the forms that family members over 18 have to fill, does the older one have to fill them too? Another question... When we file for the application my husband opens an account so we can do it online and in that case do I have to sign a representative form in his name?! Thank you for your help! This Forum is awsome
Maria
Only your two younger children will be included as dependents in your application and require birth certificates.

You cannot apply online. Mail in only.

Reactions: canuck_in_uk