+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship: Inland or Outland

Neetu_25

Jun 10, 2021
I got married in canada on 9th Mar 2004.I got spectated and came to India with my son (Who is a Canadian citizen) to file for the divorce in 2010. I got the divorce in March 2012. Since then I have been living in India. I got married again in 2013.
In 2016 I had my 2nd son. I applied for my PR renewal in October of 2018 under H&C while living in India.While applying for renewal I submitted our marriage certificate and the birth certificate of my younger son.
Finally my interview letter for pr renewal pick up came in March 2020. Due to lockdowns & travel restrictions we weren’t able to go to canada.My PRTD was approved on May 28th, 2021 on H&C grounds .We are planning to move to canada once the restrictions are lifted.
I want to sponsor my husband and my younger son after I get my or card They both have TRV. My question is how do I go about sponsoring my husband and younger son. When can I apply for their sponsorship after reaching canada ? And my husband deals in real estate, he might have to travel to India in 3months for 15 days. Earlier I had planned to go for inland sponsorship. But I read that an applicant should not leave canada under above process.Should I be applying for outbound or inland sponsorship from canada.Please advise….any help would be appreciated.