+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship

Jordan floyt

Aug 26, 2024
Greetings I'm from cameroon and my worry is with regards to sponsorship which is, will including a letter of sponsorship from my aunt who resides in alberta increase my chance of getting my study permit approved even to 100%. And can i include both the letter of sponsorship and my bank statement or either of them?

And if she's to write one does she writes it as a normal letter or they're some forms she'll fill?

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Greetings I'm from cameroon and my worry is with regards to sponsorship which is, will including a letter of sponsorship from my aunt who resides in alberta increase my chance of getting my study permit approved even to 100%. And can i include both the letter of sponsorship and my bank statement or either of them?

And if she's to write one does she writes it as a normal letter or they're some forms she'll fill?

Thanks
Really no such thing as sponsorship for a visa. What is she “sponsoring” you for? Having an aunt in Canada can weaken chances because you need to show ties to return. Also she is not your immediate nor extended family so you need to show funds to support your studies.

Jordan floyt

Aug 26, 2024
Really no such thing as sponsorship for a visa. What is she “sponsoring” you for? Having an aunt in Canada can weaken chances because you need to show ties to return. Also she is not your immediate nor extended family so you need to show funds to support your studies.
Let me not call it sponsorship but proof that I'll be provided with accomodations and and proof of funds + her bank statement and again submitting a study permit application does not requires ties to return as it's not a visitor visa and again I could still be given a PGWP

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Let me not call it sponsorship but proof that I'll be provided with accomodations and and proof of funds + her bank statement and again submitting a study permit application does not requires ties to return as it's not a visitor visa and again I could still be given a PGWP
You still need to show the funds. Accommodations are not funds, and not counted. She can show her account statements but IRCC doesn’t have to consider them. So best if you show minimum $21k plus first year tuition. If program is more than one year IRCC will want to know where you will get money after year one.

Jordan floyt

Aug 26, 2024
You still need to show the funds. Accommodations are not funds, and not counted. She can show her account statements but IRCC doesn’t have to consider them. So best if you show minimum $21k plus first year tuition. If program is more than one year IRCC will want to know where you will get money after year one.
Yeah sure my bank statement isn't the problem I just needed like to increase my chances of not getting denied the visa by showing enough proof of funds.
And thanks. Please could I get ur Whatsapp?