+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsorship payment

balery

Feb 11, 2016
hello people,sorry i need your advise concerning the payment option for the sponsorship process.my wife made a payment of 500$ and i realize its more than the required charges .the government representative told us to pay 500$ while submitting all for us to realize after submitting that we are going to still pay for RPRF. i hope this will not cause delay in the time frame for the process of our document?or should we pay upfront before CIC request to expedite the process.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
balery said:
hello people,sorry i need your advise concerning the payment option for the sponsorship process.my wife made a payment of 500$ and i realize its more than the required charges .the government representative told us to pay 500$ while submitting all for us to realize after submitting that we are going to still pay for RPRF. i hope this will not cause delay in the time frame for the process of our document?or should we pay upfront before CIC request to expedite the process.

Its better to pay upfront it decreases the processing time.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
balery said:
How much exactly did she pay?? The minimum required payment when submitting an app is $550; this is the $75 Sponsorship Application fee and the $475 Principal Applicant fee.

Yes, you can pay the RPRF now to avoid any delays.