+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsorship of husband and child urgent please help

hina767

Dec 15, 2007
I sponsored my child and husband in August 2007 I am a PR resident of canada. I mailed my application through my aunt in canada. I couldnt go back to submit the sponsorship application as I had a baby and I was not well the doctors has asked me not to travel. After that I have been in Pakistan all this time. Now I have got a letter from the immigration people saying that I should show my passport with entry and exit and my bank account or employer letter that I can support my family. Now what shall I do I dont have the stamped
passport and they will say why I was not in canada to sponsor my family. what will happen now.

Please help me with any options?????????????

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hina767 said:
I sponsored my child and husband in August 2007 I am a PR resident of canada. I mailed my application through my aunt in canada. I couldnt go back to submit the sponsorship application as I had a baby and I was not well the doctors has asked me not to travel. After that I have been in Pakistan all this time. Now I have got a letter from the immigration people saying that I should show my passport with entry and exit and my bank account or employer letter that I can support my family. Now what shall I do I dont have the stamped
passport and they will say why I was not in canada to sponsor my family. what will happen now.

Please help me with any options?????????????

Sorry to say, but as you are a PR and not in Canada, they will probably refuse your sponsorship.

PMM