+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsorship of Common-law partner

Aug 15, 2023
Hyderabad
Category........
BUSINESS
Hi everyone,

Presently, I am based in India, occupied in the capacity of a Data Analyst. As part of my professional journey, I am contemplating a prospective move to Canada for employment opportunities, accompanied by my partner, with whom I share a committed relationship.

While we have not formalized our union through marriage, we have been residing together for a duration surpassing one year, substantiated by a bona fide rental agreement that serves as testament to our shared domestic arrangement. In light of these circumstances, I am keen to ascertain the supplementary prerequisites or documentation that may be mandated to facilitate the inclusion of my partner in my pursuit of Permanent Residency (PR) status in Canada.

I appreciate your guidance in illuminating the procedural nuances and stipulations associated with this matter.

Thank you for your valuable insights and assistance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

Presently, I am based in India, occupied in the capacity of a Data Analyst. As part of my professional journey, I am contemplating a prospective move to Canada for employment opportunities, accompanied by my partner, with whom I share a committed relationship.

While we have not formalized our union through marriage, we have been residing together for a duration surpassing one year, substantiated by a bona fide rental agreement that serves as testament to our shared domestic arrangement. In light of these circumstances, I am keen to ascertain the supplementary prerequisites or documentation that may be mandated to facilitate the inclusion of my partner in my pursuit of Permanent Residency (PR) status in Canada.

I appreciate your guidance in illuminating the procedural nuances and stipulations associated with this matter.

Thank you for your valuable insights and assistance.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=347&top=14