+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPONSORSHIP ISSUES [PAKISTAN URGENT]

tormented

Jul 23, 2014
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing great.

There are a few questions that I have in mind that I would like to clear.

1) Sponsor - Can my fathers sister (i.e. my real aunt be my sponsor for my studies in Canada? if yes then how can I prove my blood relation with her)

(moreover she has no business as her spouse is deceased and she has property and bank account in her name which has sufficient funds. So how to tackle the question regarding the proof of funds i.e. from where all this came.?)

And also the embassy might ask that why aren't your parents sponsoring you?.. so what to do in that case. EXTREMELY CONFUSED AND UPSET! :(

2) Loan Letter against FD - Is loan letter a good idea to go about?.. though I have heard that it has severe negative implications on visa, and thus the visa might get rejected.

NEED HELP ON THIS ON URGENT BASIS. I AM FROM PAKISTAN. ANYONE??

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Loans are fine. My uncle got his visa by that route.
And to show your relatiob your aunt can write an affidavid of support where she declares your relationship with you and pledges to finacially back you during your stay in Canada.
I would suggest you include both these in your application.

tormented

Jul 23, 2014
Thanks Mohsin for your reply.

One thing further that I would like to ask you here is that why is it the case that consultants are saying that Loan Letters are not a good option?..

sam89

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
tormented said:
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing great.

There are a few questions that I have in mind that I would like to clear.

1) Sponsor - Can my fathers sister (i.e. my real aunt be my sponsor for my studies in Canada? if yes then how can I prove my blood relation with her)

(moreover she has no business as her spouse is deceased and she has property and bank account in her name which has sufficient funds. So how to tackle the question regarding the proof of funds i.e. from where all this came.?)

And also the embassy might ask that why aren't your parents sponsoring you?.. so what to do in that case. EXTREMELY CONFUSED AND UPSET! :(

2) Loan Letter against FD - Is loan letter a good idea to go about?.. though I have heard that it has severe negative implications on visa, and thus the visa might get rejected.

NEED HELP ON THIS ON URGENT BASIS. I AM FROM PAKISTAN. ANYONE??
1- Yes she can sponsor you as describe other member through affidavit.
your all question regarding this are valid, Visa offier can think why she is sponsoring you, and from where all this funds come through, and What about her children s if there is any.
To cover up these aspects you need detailed financial documents from your aunt and strongly describe in SOP why she is sponsoring you.

2-In this forum if you search through regarding Loan Letter, mostly people advice don't go this option if you from Pakistan.
in my opinion its all depend on individual case, Visa officer would think if you took loan from where you will pay back, etc etc/

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
tormented said:
Thanks Mohsin for your reply.

One thing further that I would like to ask you here is that why is it the case that consultants are saying that Loan Letters are not a good option?..
I cannot say anything on behalf of the consultants. Most of them have little knowledge in the matter anyway.
My Uncle and a friend of his both went to UBC showing loan letters. However, it was not the only thing they showed. Both had affidavit of support written from their brother and father respectively. They showed property evaluations, and personal bank statements too (These were nominal in amount)