+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring your second Wife

MABCH

May 9, 2019
Hello Experts, I need help against sponsorship of my 2nd wife. After my permanent residency , I got married back home again with 2nd wife & I have also never sponsored my first wife who is still back home. I have declared my first marriage at the time of my permanent resident application and now I am planning to sponsor my 2nd wife as according to Canadian Law, I can only sponsor one wife. I am seeking your professional help and guidance in regards with this matter.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello Experts, I need help against sponsorship of my 2nd wife. After my permanent residency , I got married back home again with 2nd wife & I have also never sponsored my first wife who is still back home. I have declared my first marriage at the time of my permanent resident application and now I am planning to sponsor my 2nd wife as according to Canadian Law, I can only sponsor one wife. I am seeking your professional help and guidance in regards with this matter.
Canada will not recognize your second marriage as legal. You cannot sponsor her as your wife.

Reactions: scylla