none
File Transfer...
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Interview........
Waived
Hi please help give advice thanks

My children and I are both citizen of Canada and Britain (dual nationality). We are planning to return to Canada for good to start a new life with my husband of 19 years but obviously he is not a Canadian citizen. I have missed my family soo much and I've always considered Canada as my home. We were married in Canada 1991 and I need to sponsor him.
My questions are:
what documents can I submit to ensure that the sponsorship application would go smoothly
what kind of letter of support from both country (if need be) do I need
what kind of ties to Canada do I need to show to the Canadian Embassy?

What I have so far are: my SIN card with my married name, I now have a bank account in Canada, I have put my husbands name as my beneficiary in my manulife, I will be getting a letter of support from my family stating that we will be staying with them until we find our own place, a letter of financial support (just in case) from my niece and some family pictures (both families). Also I am applying for our Canadian Passports. Is there anything else I can do? Please help as I have missed my family sooooo much and Canada my home.

Many many thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Read the webpage below, download and filled out the sponsorship and immigration forms and mail them to CPC-Mississauga for outland application:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp