+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring my husband from Iran

naz59

Jan 6, 2012
Hello :‎

I got married last Dec and I have been living with my husband since then in Iran; I am a Canadian citizen ‎and I know I can sponsor my spouse without being in Canada. But how do I prove that we are planning on ‎moving to Canada when my spouse gets approved for permanent residency. Such proof can include what? ‎
‎-Having arranged housing means: ‎
We have to rent a place in Canada from now and pay, even though we dont know how long it’s gonna take ‎to get his PR??! We can’t afford it, with dollar rate which is going up every day. ‎

‎-letters from friends & relatives stating that they know of your plans and that you can stay with them while ‎you look for housing etc
We have a family friend in Toronto, who is willing to write an agreement with us (without receiving money) ‎saying that He is gonna give the basement of his house (which it does not even have a kitchen or ‎bathroom, its empty) as gift of marriage so we can go and stay there?! But does this agreement need to be ‎written from now, or from when we got there?! Is it enough though??! How should it be written?‎

‎-We have 2 apartments in Iran that we are planning to sell them and bring the money in to Canada, when ‎he gets his PR. Can we use this as proofing document?‎
‎ ‎
‎-having arranged jobs:‎
Job offer is not an option for me, because I haven’t finished my school yet and I don’t have a degree. ‎

‎-I didn’t have any income for the past 12 months:‎
Will we get rejected?‎

‎-Does the student loan and bad credit can affect our application?!‎

I desperately need help with this issue :(
:'(