Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
kathou said:
and plus me i never receive letter it been 1 month and 2 days now that why i dotn understand
you posted july 8 that your husband received the refusal letter, that's just over two weeks...either way you dont need the letter yourself, have your husband scan and send it to you,

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
sandybaby said:
is there a way to find out if someone is already married who lives in morocco??? are the records public??? i want to find out if my online boyfriend is lying to me or not, because i have a feeling that he is already married, how do i find this out???? can anyone help me please.................. :'(
better be safe than sorry!
i have a contact email for a lawyer but i'm not sure where you're boyfriend is from?
you can go on the Moroccan Embassy site in Ottawa there are lawyers there that speak english and are available by email....i tried to send you a private message and was unable to my email address is quietandconfidential@hotmail.com

goodluck!

deegirl

Aug 29, 2008
I propose to every body before doing any step to ask for the helpe of a private invistigators from morocco they will bring you all the details abouth the personne you are intersted in his or her activity if he or she is honeste or not what exactly his or her true life with photos and prouf so you can easly contacte ours agency in rabat morocco in the below adresse and we can give lot of helpe to you in order to save time and breaking hearth ;;;;;;
Détective privé expert baséà Rabat pour différentes missions :- Filatures et surveillances; - Adultère - Enquêtes et recherches; - Identifications et expertises de documents; - Infiltrations et recueils d'informations; Intervention sur toute le Maroc ainsi qu'ailleurs. Confidentialité et discrétion absolues. Contact 24H/24 Tel: 00212672426644 Mail : gate.recrutment@yahoo.com

sandybaby said:
is there a way to find out if someone is already married who lives in morocco??? are the records public??? i want to find out if my online boyfriend is lying to me or not, because i have a feeling that he is already married, how do i find this out???? can anyone help me please.................. :'(

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kathou said:
do i send back the paper to rabat or i have to redo again all the procedure

ur best bet is to go with lawyer.they know the game very good. contact RJSSOME on thsi website.she is a immigration consultant. she can give u good rates and help u because she deals with morocco cases only.

yusuf

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandybaby said:
hey sandy.there are private investigators u can hire.but can be expensive. i suggest u check ur inbox for private messages other users may have been sending u to help u.

yusuf

cyanmaple

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-may-2010
AOR Received.
6-july-2010
File Transfer...
16-june-2010
Med's Done....
april 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-july-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-july-2010
joecreosta said:
hey sandy.there are private investigators u can hire.but can be expensive. i suggest u check ur inbox for private messages other users may have been sending u to help u.

yusuf
better spend on investigators instead of bringing over a lemon, that will cost you more and the stress is probably even worse then any financial loss

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kathou said:
thx alot im in canada ontario near ottawa but do they have phone number that i can call thx alot for ur help
Here is information about the Appeal process from the IRB website.

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/eng/brdcom/references/procedures/proc/iadsai/Pages/sap.aspx
http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/eng/brdcom/references/procedures/proc/iadsai/info/Pages/marriage.aspx

Here is the link to the form you must complete to begin the sponsorship appeal process.

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/eng/tribunal/form/documents/form428_e.pdf

Here are the addresses to the offices. Since you are in the Ottawa area, YOU MUST SEND THE APPEAL TO THE MONTREAL OFFICE.

Yes, I'm an immigration consultant, however, I am in the Vancouver area. Kathou would be much better served by a lawyer or consultant in her area. I can get a referral for you if you like. And just an FYI, legal costs of appeals average around $5000. Some charge more, some less.

As lois lane said, use the letter that was sent to your husband to file your appeal. You don't need to wait until you receive a copy of the letter from CIC. You also do not need to wait until you hire counsel (if at all) to file the Notice of Appeal. You don't HAVE to hire anyone as you are free to represent yourself.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cyanmaple said:
better spend on investigators instead of bringing over a lemon, that will cost you more and the stress is probably even worse then any financial loss
Sandy seems to be having doubts already.that means something fishy already with the boy she wana marry.Sandy, be a good strong girl and make a decision using brain not heart.

yusuf

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
sandybaby said:
if he is married and he want marry with you he will need autorisation from his frst woman to be able to marry you ...

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anouarjacklyn said:
if he is married and he want marry with you he will need autorisation from his frst woman to be able to marry you ...
that is not true for morocco.

point is that she thinks her "online boyfried" shes been talking to has already been married before in his home country. and she doesnt wants a boy who is already married. once she can prove her suspecions then she will simply dump him.

thats what she is here for, NOT to get authorisation from x-wife

yusuf

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
anouarjacklyn is absolutely right! In Morocco the first wife has to agree and give written permission for any subsequent marriage to take place!!!

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
let us all try to help out SANDYBABY. she is in trouble and potentially in big trouble before it is too late. what happened with DEEGIRL and many many many other users of this website is sad. we dont want another poor innocent girl from Newfoundland falling for someone who is only using her to get ticket to canada. sandybaby please be careful and do your research before going to morocco. sandybaby did u know you are responsible for his food and clothes and housing and medicals and basically pampering for 3 years from day he comes to canada? even if you divorce him within these 3 years, you are still responsible for paying all his day to day expenses including his cuban cigars and beer at the bars, just giving you an example.but literall that is what it is.

for all the others thinking I am bashing morocco or moroccans, OPEN ur eyes and read my post CAREFULLY before crying and snitching on me or picking on fights with me and my friends.

Yusuf

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
most come on this site to help
its important to give the correct information
it is also important to point out the potential dangers of marrying someone you have met online from a third world country, but not loose sight that there are ten fold the number of good stories with happy endings
people that see the glass half empty will always remain empty

footnote: "boys" aren't sponsored to Canada on spousal applications men are ;D

memyselfandi

Jul 28, 2010
hello everyone im a new member my fiance is moroccan he is 31 im 48 ive been there twice plan on going in december to marry
what paperwork do i need to take and how long do i have to stay in morocco thx