+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sponsor advice,urgent!

txn04

Aug 31, 2014
I got an admission into a flight school for a 1year training in Manitoba with school fee approximately $42k excluding accommodation. My fiancée's father is willing to sponsor me(pay for tuition at a goal including accommodation) all through the duration of my stay in canada.
Please what is the chance of getting a study permit with this peculiar situation and what are the required documents he can use to back up my application.
Please advice on what to do.
Thanks.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
txn04 said:
I got an admission into a flight school for a 1year training in Manitoba with school fee approximately $42k excluding accommodation. My fiancée's father is willing to sponsor me(pay for tuition at a goal including accommodation) all through the duration of my stay in canada.
Please what is the chance of getting a study permit with this peculiar situation and what are the required documents he can use to back up my application.
Please advice on what to do.
Thanks.
You may need the following documents to support your case:
- Proof of relationship (fiancee)
- affidavit on stamped paper from your fiancee's father stating that being his daughter/son inlaw he is sponsoring you and giving you funds for your studies and stay
- your father-in-law bank statement showing that he actually has the funds in his account

[optional]
if you can ask your father-in-law to transfer money in your account in advance and you attach your bank statement having those funds in it rather than his...this can strengthen your case.

All the best!

txn04

Aug 31, 2014
usman_14pk said:
You may need the following documents to support your case:
- Proof of relationship (fiancee)
- affidavit on stamped paper from your fiancee's father stating that being his daughter/son inlaw he is sponsoring you and giving you funds for your studies and stay
- your father-in-law bank statement showing that he actually has the funds in his account

[optional]
if you can ask your father-in-law to transfer money in your account in advance and you attach your bank statement having those funds in it rather than his...this can strengthen your case.

All the best!
Oh thanks,i think this sounds better and easier.