+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP Spousal open work permit Refusal

Sep 6, 2024
Hi Guys,
My husband applied for SOWP on May9th, and the visa got refused on September 5th.
We forgot to add my payslips and later did through webform.The visa denied reason was mentioned as not providing proof of teer0-3 or high wage teer4-5 of Spouse in Canada .
I currently live in a Post graduate work permit and still looking for fulltime job.
I have a part time as a retail cashier and I have been working on same job for last 2 years .My job comes under Teer 5 Retail Cashier(65100)But its a low skill job.
I would like to get help ,if we could reapply with my payslips and work letter mentioning that I work as Cashier from my employer .
I got to know from a friend that there is a temporary program for pgwp teer 4 and 5 holders to sponser work permit for their spouse .Please someone share your suggestions if you know what can be done .It's very depressing.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Guys,
My husband applied for SOWP on May9th, and the visa got refused on September 5th.
We forgot to add my payslips and later did through webform.The visa denied reason was mentioned as not providing proof of teer0-3 or high wage teer4-5 of Spouse in Canada .
I currently live in a Post graduate work permit and still looking for fulltime job.
I have a part time as a retail cashier and I have been working on same job for last 2 years .My job comes under Teer 5 Retail Cashier(65100)But its a low skill job.
I would like to get help ,if we could reapply with my payslips and work letter mentioning that I work as Cashier from my employer .
I got to know from a friend that there is a temporary program for pgwp teer 4 and 5 holders to sponser work permit for their spouse .Please someone share your suggestions if you know what can be done .It's very depressing.
Reapply with employment letter and payslips. Is spouse in Canada and if so, what is status.