+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOS

Andrew.bd

Jul 25, 2017
Hi, I am a christian man and living in a Muslim country. My wife is a ex-Muslim and she converted to Christianity. Her family don't know yet that she left Islam. She is still pretending that she is a Muslim if her family or relatives or local cleric know that about her current religious status than our life will be under threat. Already we spend 15 years of marriage life. Many time she has mentally attacked/insulted by other Muslim person because of she married a christian. She tried to get a job here but all time she refused probably she is a ex-Muslim.
So we want a peaceful life, we want to live as human, we want to respect from others. How long my wife will pretend as Muslim, she wants freedom of religious. So who can help us or how to we apply for asylum to Canada.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You have two choices if you want to apply for asylum. The first is to apply for and obtain TRVs (tourist visas) for Canada. You will then have to travel to Canada and claim asylum once you arrive. To be approved for a TRV, you must demonstrate you have strong ties to your home country and prove you have no plans on remaining in Canada long term. The second option is to move out of your home country (i.e. leave your home country and relocate to another country). Once you have reached the other country, you will have to be officially recognized as refugees by UNHCR.