+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOP!!

bilaltufail

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any one help me regarding sop for computer science(ms)..
can any one share sample of SOP?
thanks

nav9992

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
I applied for Meng in mech at Concordia

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

Machines have become integral part of our life, we cannot imagine a single day without machines and our expectations are increasing day by day from technology, which creates a lot of opportunities for mechanical engineers to overcome various technology challenges in todays world by using their skills and innovations. This very thought inspired me and made me curious about the science of machines, which propelled me towards the profession of mechanical engineering.

Ever since my school days, Mathematics and Science have been my favourite subjects. I completed my secondary school examination scoring 62.5% and secured 61.4% in higher school examination. In my undergraduate years, I have acquired a strong background in the fundamentals of the basic mechanical engineering subjects like thermodynamics, dynamics of machines, mechanics, and design of machines excreta. I have also had an introduction to specialized areas like finite element methods, but manufacturing science and applied thermal engineering had captivated my interest during my undergraduate studies.

During my course of engineering, I have not limited myself to particular area of mechanical engineering. I have secured B grade in design of machines practical in which, I learned about PRO-E software. Also, I have learned about other various designing softwares like ZWCAD, CREO and CNC Simulation. In my point of view extra curricular activities are as important as studies in estimating persons overall capacity. I have been member of SAE India for 3 years and I have got chance to attend various workshops in which I was introduced to solid works and automobile engineering. I have also participated in junk yard wars in the event Concoction 2013 organized by university. The objective was to make a mechanism by using junk and waste materials with team of 3 members and we got second position in competition.
Another exciting and learning phase at the university had been participating in national go cart championship organized by LPU SAE COLLEGIATE CLUB. The aim was to make a low budget and highly efficient go cart for racing according to the specifications and limits decided by the organization rulebook. This experience gave me the chance to improve my practical skills and apply theoretical knowledge to solve real world problems. After my third year of Bachelor degree, I was able to acquire consummate knowledge about manufacturing and assembly of tractors by successfully completing six week in-plant training at HMT LIMITED, Pinjore. Industrial training helped to understand various manufacturing processes like casting, CNC machining, and heat treatment processes.

My objective is to enhance and strengthen my knowledge base in the field of mechanical engineering. The ideal path towards this, I feel, would be by pursuing graduate studies in mechanical engineering. In long run I seek to be working with top automotive industry as a Mechanical Engineer, which requires fostering of team spirit and good will besides intellectual and creative enrichment. Flexible course like vehicle dynamics, vehicular internal combustion engines, and lean manufacturing etcetera with highly qualified and motivated faculty of Concordia University will help me to archive my goals.

After going through your website I found that by taking graduate studies at your university, I would be able to venture out into various subject domains and also develop a strong sense of independence coupled with responsibility and self-reliance, characteristic of the Canadian culture. It would also help me to learn global standards in this field and become aware of the worldwide competition, which I consider would be a great help for me to make a strong contribution in the field of Mechanical Engineering. Your university with its unique graduate program in Mechanical Engineering and with its commitment to foster intellectual excellence is remarkable and attractive to embark upon an academic career. I strongly believe that I posses the aptitude, discipline and perseverance to fulfill my desires. I have many ambitions for myself. I am confident that education from Concordia University will provide valuable experiences and an excellent opportunity to explore the field of technology providing me with the best environment to achieve my goals.

bilaltufail

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav9992 said:

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

Machines have become integral part of our life, we cannot imagine a single day without machines and our expectations are increasing day by day from technology, which creates a lot of opportunities for mechanical engineers to overcome various technology challenges in todays world by using their skills and innovations. This very thought inspired me and made me curious about the science of machines, which propelled me towards the profession of mechanical engineering.

Ever since my school days, Mathematics and Science have been my favourite subjects. I completed my secondary school examination scoring 62.5% and secured 61.4% in higher school examination. In my undergraduate years, I have acquired a strong background in the fundamentals of the basic mechanical engineering subjects like thermodynamics, dynamics of machines, mechanics, and design of machines excreta. I have also had an introduction to specialized areas like finite element methods, but manufacturing science and applied thermal engineering had captivated my interest during my undergraduate studies.

During my course of engineering, I have not limited myself to particular area of mechanical engineering. I have secured B grade in design of machines practical in which, I learned about PRO-E software. Also, I have learned about other various designing softwares like ZWCAD, CREO and CNC Simulation. In my point of view extra curricular activities are as important as studies in estimating persons overall capacity. I have been member of SAE India for 3 years and I have got chance to attend various workshops in which I was introduced to solid works and automobile engineering. I have also participated in junk yard wars in the event Concoction 2013 organized by university. The objective was to make a mechanism by using junk and waste materials with team of 3 members and we got second position in competition.
Another exciting and learning phase at the university had been participating in national go cart championship organized by LPU SAE COLLEGIATE CLUB. The aim was to make a low budget and highly efficient go cart for racing according to the specifications and limits decided by the organization rulebook. This experience gave me the chance to improve my practical skills and apply theoretical knowledge to solve real world problems. After my third year of Bachelor degree, I was able to acquire consummate knowledge about manufacturing and assembly of tractors by successfully completing six week in-plant training at HMT LIMITED, Pinjore. Industrial training helped to understand various manufacturing processes like casting, CNC machining, and heat treatment processes.

My objective is to enhance and strengthen my knowledge base in the field of mechanical engineering. The ideal path towards this, I feel, would be by pursuing graduate studies in mechanical engineering. In long run I seek to be working with top automotive industry as a Mechanical Engineer, which requires fostering of team spirit and good will besides intellectual and creative enrichment. Flexible course like vehicle dynamics, vehicular internal combustion engines, and lean manufacturing etcetera with highly qualified and motivated faculty of Concordia University will help me to archive my goals.

After going through your website I found that by taking graduate studies at your university, I would be able to venture out into various subject domains and also develop a strong sense of independence coupled with responsibility and self-reliance, characteristic of the Canadian culture. It would also help me to learn global standards in this field and become aware of the worldwide competition, which I consider would be a great help for me to make a strong contribution in the field of Mechanical Engineering. Your university with its unique graduate program in Mechanical Engineering and with its commitment to foster intellectual excellence is remarkable and attractive to embark upon an academic career. I strongly believe that I posses the aptitude, discipline and perseverance to fulfill my desires. I have many ambitions for myself. I am confident that education from Concordia University will provide valuable experiences and an excellent opportunity to explore the field of technology providing me with the best environment to achieve my goals.
thanks but i want regarding computer science. :(
anyone help me..

GTO911

Nov 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
bilaltufail said:
plz help me...any one from computer science background!? :
You have to edit the above SOP or any sample according to your need, this is something you have to do yourself buddy. Dont copy anything, universitites can find out you copied

Canada2016January

Jul 18, 2015
nav9992 said:

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

This is it? I am also Mechanical Engineer and Design engineer by profession. I found something Odd in SOP. I think it is bit formal Don't you think? You should Publish some Papers to make your profile awesome. All the Best Dawg Concordia is best university in the world.