+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sop problem

canadafan123

Nov 9, 2014
Dear friends,

I am yet to apply for the visa under spp... i have prepared an sop... i saw some sample sop and wrote the same sentences that is the sample sop but in different words/own words...i didnt copy the whole sop... will this be palgarism? will i get rejected? please help

pbhatt

Jul 4, 2014
No, people from embassy gets loads of SOP n they dun bother themselves with all repeated SOP. my agent told me that those ppl nly have 7 minutes to check documents. n they take decisions in that 7 mins. I dunno if its true or not. But i guess SOP wont affect all that

Pankaj rana

Nov 5, 2014
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
16-Oct-14
Med's Done....
8-Oct-14
VISA ISSUED...
4-Nov-14
SOP reflects your full file. its true they dont have much time to c all the documents and in this context SOP is very useful. You have to relate your field of study with your exp and past study. If u have done it properly then its good. Al d best buddy

Luvsin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Punjab
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/14
SOP is what actually reflects who you are. Though under SPP, SOP is not required but people use SOP to convince embassy people and to relate your studies and work with your selected course. Sometimes SOP is used to explain the GAP between studies and the work you did. The way you had written won't considered as palgarism but do write a strong SOP. It's the only paper with which you could directly make a conversation with embassy people and SOP reflects the personality of the applicant.
Good Luck

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
bml1981 said:
I worked for CIC for many years, and we do in fact read the SOP and SP very carefully.
Hi,
I tried to send massage but your inbox is full.I am replying for my IELTS problem you sent to me about it soThey asked to put all dependents on the main generic form as we are family,and they have note about work experience form as we put two titles on the main occupation. We made the changes and sent the package as it is with the letter and form c check list they sent ,and we made notes about all changes on letter.
Thanks

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
bml1981 said:
I worked for CIC for many years, and we do in fact read the SOP and SP very carefully.

Hi,
I tried to send massage but your inbox is full.I am replying for my IELTS problem you sent to me about it soThey asked to put all dependents on the main generic form as we are family,and they have note about work experience form as we put two titles on the main occupation. We made the changes and sent the package as it is with the letter and form c check list they sent ,and we made notes about all changes on letter.
Thanks