+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Somw Questions regarding FSW

Fahad.Baig

Mar 29, 2014
Please advise me on following questions

1) I have one account with my grandparent, which I usually use as a saving account. Can I show this account as well or do I need to transfer its amount to my personal account and get its Balance Certificate? Then what should I do if they ask me for Bank Statement in Future.
2) I have some investments in Funds. Can this be shown as Proof of Fund and if yes, should the account statement is enough with Bank Stamp on it?

3) I cannot be able to get my Job description on my Company’s letter head as I can neither inform my company nor my immediate supervisor that I am applying for immigration, informing any one of them could endanger my current Job. Please guide me what should I do now?

Fahad Baig

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
1) you should trasfer the money in yoru account
2) yes

Fahad.Baig said:
Please advise me on following questions

1) I have one account with my grandparent, which I usually use as a saving account. Can I show this account as well or do I need to transfer its amount to my personal account and get its Balance Certificate? Then what should I do if they ask me for Bank Statement in Future.
2) I have some investments in Funds. Can this be shown as Proof of Fund and if yes, should the account statement is enough with Bank Stamp on it?

3) I cannot be able to get my Job description on my Company's letter head as I can neither inform my company nor my immediate supervisor that I am applying for immigration, informing any one of them could endanger my current Job. Please guide me what should I do now?

Fahad Baig