+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

canadiangrl

May 17, 2015
I got an email for remedical from new delhi. I am sponsoring my husband who loves in pakistan. We were given seven days to make appointment with a physician by new delhi. We have been contacting canmed for six days now, through phone and email for appointment and they are not giving us a response. We are at our wits end. I have sent ten emails and made countless calls. Tomorrow is the last and seventh day. If we dont have an appointment by tomorrow our case file could be closed. What are we supposed to do???? Please help.I have been emailing them at the following email: canmedpk@iom.int
They gave an initial reply asking for the following things when i fost asked for an appointment on the 20th of may:

Passport number

Name

Date of birth

Phone numbers (2)

Visa category

Office for examintation

When I replied to them on the 21st with all of this information, they have yet to reply. Can someone please help us??? What should we do??? We only have one day left to get appointment.

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
first of all dont panic. the file doesnt get closed automatically if you dont get the medical done within the 7 days time. there are numerous cases where the immigration lawyers have misplaced and or delayed passing on the information and it as been fine. What you do need to make sure it to get it done asap and not delay it considerably. Also, make sure the re medical has the IME number on it so that the visa office can track it easily.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
canadiangrl said:
I got an email for remedical from new delhi. I am sponsoring my husband who loves in pakistan. We were given seven days to make appointment with a physician by new delhi.
Have you contacted New Delhi and asked for an extension?