+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Somebody help me please!!!

jones89

Feb 6, 2015
I don't understand what just happened!

I have applied for expres entry under CIC. I have positive LMO, great language score - when I checked my points it was around 980.

So I have just submitted my express entry application and got a message back right away : Not eligible for Express Entry.

What happened???? I am shaking and in shock.

Please help. I have checked the application several times, insterted all my work experience, LMIA number, everything.

I've been in Canada for a year and a half under IEC.
I have a high school diploma, NOC B 1222 (exec assistant), Language score 12-10 on Celpip, Positive LMO. + 10 years work experience.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Try to use come to canada tool first or use crs calculator to get clear score then open new GC Key account and re-do the whole process. I hope it works for u bro !

abinto

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
jones89 said:
I don't understand what just happened!

I have applied for expres entry under CIC. I have positive LMO, great language score - when I checked my points it was around 980.

So I have just submitted my express entry application and got a message back right away : Not eligible for Express Entry.

What happened???? I am shaking and in shock.

Please help. I have checked the application several times, insterted all my work experience, LMIA number, everything.

I've been in Canada for a year and a half under IEC.
I have a high school diploma, NOC B 1222 (exec assistant), Language score 12-10 on Celpip, Positive LMO. + 10 years work experience.
where did you check your points? In CIC? if yes, you will be eligible.
try resubmitting , if not working, create a new profile. you will be fine. what was the message ? can you share ?? Did it say not met for cec?

jones89

Feb 6, 2015
As soon as I hit "submit" I got an email from CIC: You have a message in your CIC account.

I open the message and it says: Ineligable for express entry.

CEC: Ineligible
FSW: Ineligible

Everything else: Ineligible

abinto

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Well, I guess you missed something. try re-doing everything. your experience in Canada have to be at least one year and it has to be skilled. Try again and you will be fine. or just create a new profile. it takes 10 to 20 min only. there are some questions like NOC on work permit and when did you qualified to do this job etc. have to be extra careful when dealing with those kind of questions.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont worry!
Its just a Computer application System. Please renenter all info again. very carefully!
That happend to me too! but I figured it out!
Cross Check every single selection you make in the tool!

You'll be fine!

jones89

Feb 6, 2015
abinto said:
Well, I guess you missed something. try re-doing everything. your experience in Canada have to be at least one year and it has to be skilled. Try again and you will be fine. or just create a new profile. it takes 10 to 20 min only. there are some questions like NOC on work permit and when did you qualified to do this job etc. have to be extra careful when dealing with those kind of questions.
what do they mean by: when did you qualify to do this job?

When I forst got it? When i fisnished school?

abinto

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
yes, it has to be when 'after you finished your school'. this is what I read from this site and many other candidates have given in their profiles. You can find those info in other threads. eg: if you finished your school in january 2012 and you started working in june 2012, you became qualified to do the job in January 2012, not june 2012.
hope it helps. but again read other threads to get good idea on how to fill out the profile.