+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

solved

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
Tried recovering my forgotten username by entering my linked email, its almost 2weeks now and no mail has been recieved.
whats the way out please?. I successfully linked my account and recieved an email to that effect but forgot the username i used when trying to log back in. Trying to recover my username since.

Can someone please advice on how to get them to respond and recover my username.

Thank you.
Did you check the spam folder?
Try to call ircc may be they can help.
Have you tried to create another GCKey with another email and link your account to it, and call them to update your file with the new email.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Tried recovering my forgotten username by entering my linked email, its almost 2weeks now and no mail has been recieved.
whats the way out please?. I successfully linked my account and recieved an email to that effect but forgot the username i used when trying to log back in. Trying to recover my username since.

Can someone please advice on how to get them to respond and recover my username.

Thank you.
Oh no Oh no Oh no no no no.

imatek

Aug 2, 2023
Did you check the spam folder?
Try to call ircc may be they can help.
Have you tried to create another GCKey with another email and link your account to it, and call them to update your file with the new email.
The Issue has ben successfully resolved. Thank you.