+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

So, what am I currently aiming for?

b_jhummun

Sep 3, 2012
Hey everyone,

I'm pretty sure some of you know a lot about the Canadian Immigration unlike me. I hope your advice could help clear my thoughts. I was born in Mauritius and moved to London when I was fifteen years old where I attended school, college and currently studying a BSc Computer Science Degree at University. Since a young age I've wanted to live and work in Canada, even my dad applied when we were still young but unfortunately he didn't had enough points for entry. Now, I've grown up... I guess it's my turn to give it a shot after all my parents came over to London to create a better future for their kids. So, can you guys advise me what I should do next? I intend to graduate in 2013/14. I've always planned everything in my life ahead, at present all I have been doing is saving up and focus on my studies and work. I've had over 11 years experience within the computing field from graphic design, web creation, programming and game development. What do you guys reckon I should do next? Also, could someone also tell me which is the best areas to live in Canada, less crime rate, nice environment etc...

Thanks for reading, I look forward hearing from you.
- Bee :)

Rosebud

Oct 12, 2012
Hi,

All we can say is go ahead and give it a try as its better to try and see what is good for you. As for your dad it was not good for him to come here but you should try and stay positive. Every person has different luck and Fate so if you try atleast you won't have regrets later and if you get a chance then you can make your own future in the country you have always planned to live :) All the best

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you are interested in immigrating to Canada, then you should dedicate time to reading about the various immigration streams available and understanding the requirements. Information for these programs is available here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

Good luck.