+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sligt error in employer’s name

Omer Terino

Jul 17, 2018
hi, i have query that i have wrongly entered employer’s name as Madison Dental Surgery while actually it is Madison’s Dental Surgey (experience certificate also says Madison’s). I ve already received ITA, should i recall my profile and ammend it and enter again in pool? Further i have entered 42 hours per week while as per certificate it is 40 hours per week. Would appreciate support/clarification on both these pounts, thanks.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
hi, i have query that i have wrongly entered employer’s name as Madison Dental Surgery while actually it is Madison’s Dental Surgey (experience certificate also says Madison’s). I ve already received ITA, should i recall my profile and ammend it and enter again in pool? Further i have entered 42 hours per week while as per certificate it is 40 hours per week. Would appreciate support/clarification on both these pounts, thanks.
You can change these in the application, so it shouldn't be an issue. Just mention them correctly in the application

But if your CRS is well above the trends, then just get a new ITA for mental peace :)

Omer Terino

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, thanks for reply, my CRS score is 446. Now guide me if I should bebwithdrawing my profile and enter in the pool again.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Hi, thanks for reply, my CRS score is 446. Now guide me if I should bebwithdrawing my profile and enter in the pool again.
No need to withdraw the profile. Whatever specified in your reference letter is what matters. If you haven't received ITA, then no problem at all. Once you receive ITA, enter the correct company spelling in the PR application. And add a letter of explanation on in the additional documents section. That should do.

Reactions: gpdave

gpdave

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dubai, UAE
Category........
FSW
No biggie, remember they're reasonable people too. You don't need to withdraw ITA. Just use the right details in e-APR. I did the same. If there are major changes then include them in an LOE