+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skin Care

NosyElold

Apr 7, 2012
Hi

I am an aspiring manicurist. It was not until I learn this profession, but I'm going to open a business - nail salon in London.

Unsuccessful visit to the stylist may discourage the wearing of artificial nails or gel nails. Moreover, it can often lead to disease. I'm curious, can you recommend any professional courses in nail?

Thanks for any advice.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hello. I'm currently on the lookout for reliable recommendations on skin-lightening products or routines. I've been struggling with uneven skin tone and dark spots, and I'm eager to find a solution that's both effective and safe. If you've had positive experiences with any particular products or home remedies, I'd greatly appreciate your insights. Please share your recommendations, and if you've encountered any pitfalls, I'd love to hear about those too.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello. I'm currently on the lookout for reliable recommendations on skin-lightening products or routines. I've been struggling with uneven skin tone and dark spots, and I'm eager to find a solution that's both effective and safe. If you've had positive experiences with any particular products or home remedies, I'd greatly appreciate your insights. Please share your recommendations, and if you've encountered any pitfalls, I'd love to hear about those too.
I got this