+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Skilled Trades in Canada

Mar 6, 2024
I had a quick question as to if Certified Public Accountants CPA falls under skilled trades in Canada? I was trying to calculate my CRS Score and i see one question as "Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body? ". I have done my CPA from CPA Ontario and wanted to see if this falls "under skilled trades in Canada which needs certificate of qualification" and if my answer to this question should be Yes?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I had a quick question as to if Certified Public Accountants CPA falls under skilled trades in Canada? I was trying to calculate my CRS Score and i see one question as "Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body? ". I have done my CPA from CPA Ontario and wanted to see if this falls "under skilled trades in Canada which needs certificate of qualification" and if my answer to this question should be Yes?
You answer NO. Skilled trades are licensed Red Seal trades like electrician.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
As above. No, this is not a trade. Answer no to that question.