+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP_Do I still need to take IELTS even if......

farshad171

Jan 5, 2016
Hello friends,
I am currently in my 2nd year of my PhD at the University of Saskatchewan. In addition, my master program in Sweden was completely taught in English and it is stated in the official letter from the university and my transcripts. My Academic IELTS score are from Jan 2010, Writing (7), Reading (7), Listening (7) and Speaking (6). I also worked for one year in the United States.
Considering all the aforementioned points, do I have to take a new IELTS test (or any test) if I want to apply under SINP as an international skilled worker?

Thanks.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
farshad171 said:
Hello friends,
I am currently in my 2nd year of my PhD at the University of Saskatchewan. In addition, my master program in Sweden was completely taught in English and it is stated in the official letter from the university and my transcripts. My Academic IELTS score are from Jan 2010, Writing (7), Reading (7), Listening (7) and Speaking (6). I also worked for one year in the United States.
Considering all the aforementioned points, do I have to take a new IELTS test (or any test) if I want to apply under SINP as an international skilled worker?

Thanks.
You have to appear for IELTS General Training and score atleast 6 in each band to qualify..