+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP-Use of Permanent Address

Bizzub40

Aug 25, 2018
Hello,

Are there any negative legal consequences for allowing both family members and friends to use my permanent address to apply for the SINP?
They need the address to increase their points and stand a better chance if getting accepted into the program.
I would like some clarification on this before I decide to allow friends and family use my address for immigration purposes.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

Are there any negative legal consequences for allowing both family members and friends to use my permanent address to apply for the SINP?
They need the address to increase their points and stand a better chance if getting accepted into the program.
I would like some clarification on this before I decide to allow friends and family use my address for immigration purposes.
Friend are not eligible to count points. Go on the SINP website and read what family members you can support, and your requirements (funds, job etc.). You can only support one person at a time. Once they are PR and in Canada for at least 6 months then you can support another nomination.