+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Required Documents for Supporting Family Members

testla009

Mar 29, 2021
Hello,

I am planning to sponsor my sister to come to Saskachwan through SINP. One of the required documents to prove residency seems to be utility bills based on the wording in their website:
  • Proof that they have been living in Saskatchewan for the past twelve months and are independent:
    • Utility bills from the past twelve months from SaskPower, SaskEnergy or a city or town office. (We will not accept telephone, cellular or cable bills);
    • Saskatchewan Health Card or Saskatchewan driver's licence;
    • Proof that the family member is a registered tenant of a Saskatchewan address (a lease agreement and rental receipts or a proof of ownership). Include the names of other occupants at this address and their relationship to them; and
    • Proof of receipt of income for the past three months.

I do have all the required docs except proof of paying utility bills because utilities were included in my rent. I do have internet bills for the past 12 months though but not sure that counts. I also have a lease and proof of rent payments. Is utilities absolutely necessary ? Does it mean my documents will not be complete because I can't prove payment of utilities?