+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Requested Additional Documents I can NOT provide

maryamoj

Nov 22, 2016
Hello,

We have been asked the following documents by Saskatchewan:
  • To support your gainful employment with the companies in which you have claimed work experience, please provide the following documents:
  • (1) A second reference letter from a different person in the organization. An acceptable work experience document must:
  • - Include letters of reference from the supervisor or human resources officer,
  • - Be printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official workbook, or other official government documents.
  • - Be dated and signed by the referee.
  • Each letter of reference/workbook must include all of the following:
  • - All job positions held and corresponding dates of employment;
  • - Your actual job duties/responsibilities for each position;
  • - The number of hours you worked each week, if the position was not full-time;
  • - The physical location of the company/business; and
  • - The name and direct contact information of your supervisor or manager.
  • (2) Proof of salary, including at least 3 pay slips per year of employment, supplemented by bank statements showing deposits of these earnings.
  • (3) Medical / social insurance documents showing employer name and contribution history for the entire period of employment.
  • (4) Any additional information you feel may benefit the SINP in the verification of your work experience.

the thing is, we worked in two companies:
both companies provided us with a 2nd reference letter and work contracts. first one with social insurance and no payslips. second one with no social insurance and enough pay slips. would we face problems and become ineligible?

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
Hi.. just want to ask the update of your sinp application? Did you submit the requested docs already? Thanks. We are actually on the same situation

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,
I wanted to know how can someone provide second reference letter from a company that is no longer in business. From 2013 until 2017 I was working for a company that is not in business anymore. I just took experience letter from that company when I was left it in 2017.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,

Even I am in the same position but did you manage to get required documents ? If not did you give them any ec
I have offer letter, experience letter which I took while leaving the company, payslips, tax documents, visa documents and employment continuity document. I also got one official document from ex employee which shows my company no longer exists and has been merged with some other company. I will submit all these documents, hope I don’t get any ADR else I need to provide reference letter from some ex employee.

Nov 5, 2019
I also got all those documents but none has working hours mentioned.

Can we attach any explaning documents along with email sent by emp

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I also got all those documents but none has working hours mentioned.

Can we attach any explaning documents along with email sent by emp
In your offer letter there must be some where mentioned full time employee or may be in pay slip working hrs would be mentioned?

Nov 5, 2019
Yes, they asked to send at least 3 payslips for each year of employment and birth certificate for parents which unfortunately I don't have.

Has anyone got same request?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Yes, they asked to send at least 3 payslips for each year of employment and birth certificate for parents which unfortunately I don't have.

OMG!! Birth Certificate of Parents,, How did it even make sense?
They asked payslip for particular employer or for entire tenure of work experience?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018

In some forum I read if individual is born before 1970 then you can get affidavit signed by some relatives confirming their date of birth also you can provide pan card, passport, ration card or any government issued I’d with dob as proof,, hope it helps!

Pretty Franca

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
What if your salary is paid in cash, because in my country most salaries are paid in cash for minor jobs like bakers, carpenters, electricians