+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP question about sponsorship

Beatrice2019

Jul 17, 2016
Hello everyone! I start my post saying that my english might not be the best, but I just worked few months here and I am still learning.
I applied in 2015 to the italian working holiday visa (which is 6 months of work and 6 months of tourist visa) and I completed the document about the work history writing just few shorts full-time jobs I did in the previous three years, I missed a part-time job (25 hours a week, from 2012 to 2014, when I was 16 years old) I did for two years as bread baker, because I didn't know a part-time job was important to include, untill the last week when a manager of a bakery asked me if I would be able to get a work permit through the S.I.N.P (in Saskatchewan) whit her support and work for her company. The problem is that when I applied for the working holiday visa in 2015, for the tourist visa the last March and for a work permit extention (a bad idea who had my immigration agent), I didn't mentioned this job.
It is a problem if now I apply to the S.I.N.P using this two years of work as baker? I already contacted my manager in my country who can give me the references for these two years of work.