+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp job approval letter processing for 6months

UJungKim

Jul 4, 2024
Hello
I am working at restaurant in regina and applied JAL on 31th Jan but i still didnt't get JAL
So i sent an email to employerservices and i got response today.

Here is Response

At this time, the review is still underway and we cannot provide details on the investigation. Once we have completed the review, you will receive the reason for the review and either (1) a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) outlining the findings of our review, and you will be provided with an opportunity to respond; or (2) you will be notified that the integrity concerns were not substantiated and your application(s) are no longer under investigation.

Employer compliance reviews are processed by the PIU according to a queue system. We consider this review a priority, however, we cannot advise how long the review will take. The length of investigations are variable due to scope, complexity and the queue of cases.

Please be advised that the PIU does not provide regular status updates. You may receive a standard response to your status inquiry while your application is waiting in the queue. Your continuous patience is requested.

The PIU does not expedite reviews.

My english is bad i am not sure i understood well

Are they saying my JAL is processing about Employer compliance reviews by the PIU?
Now my review is prority?

I couldn't searched about PIU in sinp proces not on JAL proceessing I am so worrying about this and can you give me any information please?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello
I am working at restaurant in regina and applied JAL on 31th Jan but i still didnt't get JAL
So i sent an email to employerservices and i got response today.

Here is Response

At this time, the review is still underway and we cannot provide details on the investigation. Once we have completed the review, you will receive the reason for the review and either (1) a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) outlining the findings of our review, and you will be provided with an opportunity to respond; or (2) you will be notified that the integrity concerns were not substantiated and your application(s) are no longer under investigation.

Employer compliance reviews are processed by the PIU according to a queue system. We consider this review a priority, however, we cannot advise how long the review will take. The length of investigations are variable due to scope, complexity and the queue of cases.

Please be advised that the PIU does not provide regular status updates. You may receive a standard response to your status inquiry while your application is waiting in the queue. Your continuous patience is requested.

The PIU does not expedite reviews.

My english is bad i am not sure i understood well

Are they saying my JAL is processing about Employer compliance reviews by the PIU?
Now my review is prority?

I couldn't searched about PIU in sinp proces not on JAL proceessing I am so worrying about this and can you give me any information please?
They are saying that it is under PIU, which is not good. So when they make a decision you will get a PFL where employer will get a chance to provide documentation or that application will be refused. Nothing you can do but wait. There are no timelines. If in PIU then officials don’t believe many things - legitimacy of job, employer doesn’t meet requirements, fake or doctored documents etc