+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Invitation to Apply - EE Profile expired

lucky$

Sep 15, 2024
Hi,
My SINP is in progress, but EE profile has expired. Eligibility for Application on SINP application has my old EE number
  • Have you been accepted into IRCC Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry number? Yes
  • Express Entry Profile Number: Provided (expired)
Can some expert confirm whether Express Entry profile is mandatory in my case? My invitation letter states the below -

"Your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the SINP ‐ Express Entry sub‐category has been selected
and you are invited to submit a formal application for review."

My last correspondence with immigration officer was a couple of months back and have not heard back since that time. Is the provincial government waiting for me to update the Express Entry profile? Is there a possibility of suspending the ITA process due to expiry of EE?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,
My SINP is in progress, but EE profile has expired. Eligibility for Application on SINP application has my old EE number
  • Have you been accepted into IRCC Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry number? Yes
  • Express Entry Profile Number: Provided (expired)
Can some expert confirm whether Express Entry profile is mandatory in my case? My invitation letter states the below -

"Your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the SINP ‐ Express Entry sub‐category has been selected
and you are invited to submit a formal application for review."

My last correspondence with immigration officer was a couple of months back and have not heard back since that time. Is the provincial government waiting for me to update the Express Entry profile? Is there a possibility of suspending the ITA process due to expiry of EE?
You should make new profile Asap and update them with your number EE profile number. They won’t be able to issue Nomination with expired Profile .