+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand

chinna1980

Sep 3, 2016
Hello All,

I have some specific questions related to SINP - International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand category. I already submitted my application on June-21-2016 for In-Demand category and I have received a file number.

They have replied with some missing documents related to settlement funds in the month of August which I have already provided.

Now, I am having two specific questions related to this.

1) What is the process after the successful notification of Nomination from SINP related to In_Demand Category? Is it same like need to follow the same express entry pool process or different?

2) My IELTS is going to expire on Oct-02-2016. Is there any possibility to ask write IELTS exam again? If at all need to follow the same express entry pool process to follow in CIC.

Could anybody respond/provide details?

Regards,
Chinna...

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinna1980 said:
Hello All,

I have some specific questions related to SINP - International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand category. I already submitted my application on June-21-2016 for In-Demand category and I have received a file number.

They have replied with some missing documents related to settlement funds in the month of August which I have already provided.

1) What is the process after the successful notification of Nomination from SINP related to In_Demand Category? Is it same like need to follow the same express entry pool process or different?
My mistake. See chinna1980's answer.

2) My IELTS is going to expire on Oct-02-2016. Is there any possibility to ask write IELTS exam again? If at all need to follow the same express entry pool process to follow in CIC.
Your IELTS results must be valid when you submit your eAPR (when you submit all your documents post-ITA). If your results expire before then, your profile will become ineligible, and you will have to create a new profile with new IELTS results. Most provinces will then allow you to link your nomination to the new profile, but some provinces won't.
Alternately, if you get new IELTS results before October 2, you can simply update the IELTS results in your EE profile, and your EE profile will remain eligible.
I suggest you book an IELTS exam asap.

Regards,
Chinna...

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chinna1980 said:
Hello All,

Regards,
Chinna...

The processes involve in the two are not thesame. Remember that for Occupation In Demand , you are not expected to be in the Express Entry pool to apply. Also remember that while you were filling the online application, there is no place to enter any information as it relates to Express Entry. So, they are completely two kettles of fish.

After nomination for OID, you will be instructed by the province of Saskatchenwan on how to go about filling and submitting your paper application not submission online like the Express Entry stream.

chinna1980

Sep 3, 2016
Thanks for your reply....:)

I have already submitted my file to SINP in June-21-2016 and the file is in-process.

My IELTS is going to expire on Oct-02-2016. What are the possibilities for asking to rewrite the IELTS exam specific to SINP-Occupation In-Demand?

I heard that no need of writing IELTS exam since I already submitted my application and IELTS is valid during the submission.

Can you please suggest anyone on this?

Thanks in Advance...:)

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
chinna1980 said:
Thanks for your reply....:)

I have already submitted my file to SINP in June-21-2016 and the file is in-process.

My IELTS is going to expire on Oct-02-2016. What are the possibilities for asking to rewrite the IELTS exam specific to SINP-Occupation In-Demand?

I heard that no need of writing IELTS exam since I already submitted my application and IELTS is valid during the submission.

Can you please suggest anyone on this?

Thanks in Advance...:)
Don't take chance immediately apply for Ielts as yours is going to expire soon. It's is mandatory that your Ielts must be valid when you submit your file to CIC after successful nomination.

Best of luck