+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Ineligible Letter

sugathri

Nov 4, 2018
Please help.
I got ADR from SINP on October 16,2023 which stated-
The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet all SINP requirements. As posted on our website, an acceptable work experience document must: - Include letters of reference from the supervisor or human resources officer, - Be printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official workbook, or other official government documents. Each letter of reference/workbook must include all of the following: - Your job position and dates of employment; - Your main duties/responsibilities; - The number of hours you worked each week, if the position was not full-time; - The physical location of the company/business; and - The name and direct contact information of your supervisor or manager. In addition, please provide: ‐ A long version of Income Tax Return (ITR) 2 including Details of Income from Salary or ITR ‐1 showing salaried income and employer’s information pages only. Pages including other sources of income such as rental income or capital gain profits do not need to be submitted (Important: ITR form with no employer’s name and/or Computation of Income cannot be accepted). All documents must be translated into English or French if they were issued in a different language. Translated documents must be accompanied by a translator's Affidavit, which can be found on our website.

Since my income was not below the income tax slab applicable, I have only submitted Form 16. Also later years, my net tax payable was 0 so I haven't filed itr. Now, I got ineligible letter for nomination mail from SINP. Please help, what should I do now. I worked in accenture from dec 2018 to aug 2021. They gave the verification letter recently and the ADR was till oct 16, 2023 so I have only submitted form 16. Will there be any hope if I request for second review. Can verification letter be sufficient for work experience. Please help. In my form 16, it does show taxable income and amount deducted for epfo. This is the reply I got from SINP two days back -

"Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐
Points Grid
You did not score a minimum 60 out of 100 points on the Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid as
we could not allocate points for work experience that is not supported by government issued
document.
Provided FORM NO 16 for work experience with Accenture Solutions is insufficient as does not list
any tax deductions made by your employer.
A per your explanation, no government issued document for this work experience was available
which led to points deduction.
It has been determined that no further verification request will be made at this time, as you have
failed the skilled worker points criteria."

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please help.
I got ADR from SINP on October 16,2023 which stated-
The work experience documents submitted with your application do not meet all SINP requirements. As posted on our website, an acceptable work experience document must: - Include letters of reference from the supervisor or human resources officer, - Be printed on company letterhead or the applicant’s official workbook, or other official government documents. Each letter of reference/workbook must include all of the following: - Your job position and dates of employment; - Your main duties/responsibilities; - The number of hours you worked each week, if the position was not full-time; - The physical location of the company/business; and - The name and direct contact information of your supervisor or manager. In addition, please provide: ‐ A long version of Income Tax Return (ITR) 2 including Details of Income from Salary or ITR ‐1 showing salaried income and employer’s information pages only. Pages including other sources of income such as rental income or capital gain profits do not need to be submitted (Important: ITR form with no employer’s name and/or Computation of Income cannot be accepted). All documents must be translated into English or French if they were issued in a different language. Translated documents must be accompanied by a translator's Affidavit, which can be found on our website.

Since my income was not below the income tax slab applicable, I have only submitted Form 16. Also later years, my net tax payable was 0 so I haven't filed itr. Now, I got ineligible letter for nomination mail from SINP. Please help, what should I do now. I worked in accenture from dec 2018 to aug 2021. They gave the verification letter recently and the ADR was till oct 16, 2023 so I have only submitted form 16. Will there be any hope if I request for second review. Can verification letter be sufficient for work experience. Please help. In my form 16, it does show taxable income and amount deducted for epfo. This is the reply I got from SINP two days back -

"Requirements not met:
Principal Applicant ‐
Points Grid
You did not score a minimum 60 out of 100 points on the Skilled Worker Points Assessment Grid as
we could not allocate points for work experience that is not supported by government issued
document.
Provided FORM NO 16 for work experience with Accenture Solutions is insufficient as does not list
any tax deductions made by your employer.
A per your explanation, no government issued document for this work experience was available
which led to points deduction.
It has been determined that no further verification request will be made at this time, as you have
failed the skilled worker points criteria."
So what is your question. They didn’t accept your documentation.

sugathri

Nov 4, 2018
My question is can I request for second review with my verification letter? Will they accept? I have to try and see if I can get form 26 AS from income tax website. Please let me know if there's a chance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ask SINP, officials do not have to re-open your file as they asked for the information and the information you provided wasn’t sufficient. You had your chance.