+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP FUNDS SETTLEMENT

Anandshiv86

Oct 14, 2015
Dear All,

Can anyone help me out with the funds requirement for Saskatchewan Immigration. I have applied for SINP PNP without job offer. There are close 400K INR which is 3 Months old and the Rest 200K INR is recently deposited in my account.

Please guide, Will it have an effect in my application process. Request if anyone can help me out in this regard.

Regards

Shiv Anand

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did you apply?
What did you apply for?
Which program in particular?
how many people you applied for?
have you downloaded the guide to fill up the form?
If you answer these questions you will know the answer to your own question.

Funds must be stable(your own, legally earned or legally gifted or won in legal lottery) and show up in your account consistently for some time before and then during the immigration processing time and you should be able to prove where how and when you got them.

CIC deals with hundreds of thousands of immigrants every year and has seen almost everything.

You do not need a representative to apply for immigration to Canada but then you must be willing to work extra hard and learn the rules you have to play by. If you go to a representative then make sure that your representative is a regulated representative (ICCRC or a lawyer or an NGO)

One simple thing about Canada:
You follow rules = you win
You break rules = you don't win

One more thing about Saskatchewan:
their English requirements are too low, make sure you exceed them because the final decision about entry is going to be at federal level.