+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP express entry, post ITA, online application issues

BEHAK96557

Oct 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

In response the to the ITA for International Skilled Workers (Express Entry) from SINP, I am in the process to submit my application online. The information (PDF guide) i received with the ITA, they did mention to have PCC (Police Clearance Certificate). Here are 2 references that i found in that guide PDF file.

Screenshot 1 - PDF Guide : Page 14
Screenshot 2 - PDF Guide : Page 16

But now, when i have obtained that PCC, which took more than a month... i am submitting my online application in the SINP account. It showed up "Part 1" and "Part 2" in the process with number of questions, fields and requests to uploaded related documents in PDF format. I have completed everything in these steps. But, have not got any field or options to submit my Police Clearance Certificate.

Now, at end of the "Part 2", it is showing that if i move further, i will not be able to edit these 1st and 2nd parts of the application form. Where, i am not sure if there is any "Part 3" available or not, which may have option to upload that PCC document.

I am in a dilemma. PCC in an important document. So, i am assuming that it may not be mandatory, because after getting nominated, i will go through everything with "Federal Express Entry" also. So, PCC will be require at that stage as well. But still, i am just taking caution :
  • if i missed something in "Part 1" or "Part 2", while i have checked it 3 times ?
  • not sure if there is "Part 3" after locking first 2 parts ?, which may have option to submit PCC ?
  • not sure if PCC is "not required" in the category of SINP, that i am in ?
Can someone, who already have experience with SINP-Express-Entry, please help me with this situation ?

Thanks
Deepak

Last edited:

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi everyone,

In response the to the ITA for International Skilled Workers (Express Entry) from SINP, I am in the process to submit my application online. The information (PDF guide) i received with the ITA, they did mention to have PCC (Police Clearance Certificate). Here are 2 references that i found in that guide PDF file.

Screenshot 1 - PDF Guide : Page 14
Screenshot 2 - PDF Guide : Page 16

But now, when i have obtained that PCC, which took more than a month... i am submitting my online application in the SINP account. It showed up "Part 1" and "Part 2" in the process with number of questions, fields and requests to uploaded related documents in PDF format. I have completed everything in these steps. But, have not got any field or options to submit my Police Clearance Certificate.

Now, at end of the "Part 2", it is showing that if i move further, i will not be able to edit these 1st and 2nd parts of the application form. Where, i am not sure if there is any "Part 3" available or not, which may have option to upload that PCC document.

I am in a dilemma. PCC in an important document. So, i am assuming that it may not be mandatory, because after getting nominated, i will go through everything with "Federal Express Entry" also. So, PCC will be require at that stage as well. But still, i am just taking caution :
  • if i missed something in "Part 1" or "Part 2", while i have checked it 3 times ?
  • not sure if there is "Part 3" after locking first 2 parts ?, which may have option to submit PCC ?
  • not sure if PCC is "not required" in the category of SINP, that i am in ?
Can someone, who already have experience with SINP-Express-Entry, please help me with this situation ?

Thanks
Deepak
Same case here with SK
No part 3
No PCC window
Next step is invoice you will be asked to pay 350$ via visa, which when i attempted my bank declined this need some calls.
Just make Sure you filled all fedreal forms required Schedule A for both/ Add. Family information for both background form for Principal Applicant and Affidavit if applicable.
Also make Sure each supporting doc. Has its own window for example two docs. Proof of funds shall not be in one window as well as members passports and other docs.
I mean should not be stacked as additional upload

Are you applying for SK?

BEHAK96557

Oct 29, 2020
Same case here with SK
No part 3
No PCC window
Next step is invoice you will be asked to pay 350$ via visa, which when i attempted my bank declined this need some calls.
Just make Sure you filled all fedreal forms required Schedule A for both/ Add. Family information for both background form for Principal Applicant and Affidavit if applicable.
Also make Sure each supporting doc. Has its own window for example two docs. Proof of funds shall not be in one window as well as members passports and other docs.

Are you applying for SK?
Hi Bacelor, thanks for your reply to my query.

Are you applying for SK?
Yes, i am applying for nomination from SK under their SINP program.

No part 3
Thanks for the confirmation that their is no "Part 3" after those 2 parts of the application.

No PCC window
That means, no PCC required for SINP (express entry linked) application. Is that right ?

If yes, is this from your experience with this process ? i.e. have you submitted your SINP application ? is that still in process or you have got the nomination ?

Thanks for the confirmation again, about the next step. I will take care of using the correct credit card with limit available, i hope it will work ok.

Proof of funds shall not be in one window.
I have combined both "Bank Account Statement" and "Balance Certificate" into one PDF file for proof of funds. There are 2 documents to upload proof for "Settlement Funds" and "Settlement Plan" ...... are you recommending to split up each document, if we have more than 1 document for each matter ? ... i am should I upload "Bank Account Statement" as main proof of funds and upload "Balance Certificate" using "Addition Document" button ?

Actually, i have most of my documents uploaded using "Addition Document" button on each window. Its just proof of funds that i have combined into one PDF and have not used that "Addition Document" button.

Could you please suggest if using "Addition Document" button is ok to use, or I should avoid using that feature ? ... how can it affect my application consideration i.e. nomination approval ?

Anyway, thanks again for your time and valuable inputs.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I received their invitation as an international skilled worker. EE linked yes and
Yes obviously no PCC window
What i suggest in POF section is : i upoldoed my Savings account statement & Settlement plan in one window and added Credit statement and balance as additional features
And Spouse Bank statement & SP in another window with no additional files
Also a third Window for Provident Funds with a payslip as additional supporting document.
Eventually i have three green windows on the left panel as fund settlement

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
more couple of things
fedral forms shall be printed signed duly and uploaded (watch on YouTube)
And finally make sure you are claiming your application under one single NOC. Be careful if you seek amendments not to lock / freez your EE profile
Good luck and no harm we keep in touch

BEHAK96557

Oct 29, 2020
more couple of things
fedral forms shall be printed signed duly and uploaded (watch on YouTube)
And finally make sure you are claiming your application under one single NOC. Be careful if you seek amendments not to lock / freez your EE profile
Good luck and no harm we keep in touch
Hi Bacelor,

Thank you for your valuable response. I have submitted my application successfully and I did not add PCC anywhere.

I'll update, when I get any reply from SINP.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Bacelor,

Thank you for your valuable response. I have submitted my application successfully and I did not add PCC anywhere.

I'll update, when I get any reply from SINP.
Awesome, i wish you all good luck hope they approve it with no further requirements ✌
Once i submit mine i will update too.
Just waiting for their response, i have did something wrong caused to lock my EE profile now i am not sure whether to submit my SINP payment or otherwise.

Nov 5, 2020
As per The Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials my noc 0212 is not regulated in any part in canada. Is the center credible, is it a government entity.

umer105

Jun 13, 2019
Hellow Member,

I have received ITA on 7th Oct and arranging documents for SINP, I have one question. How to upload reference letter mean to say that do I have to make one pdf file of all documents ( reference letter+appointment letter+contract+salary slips+bank statement etc..) and upload or have to upload separately one be one in additional documents tab..?
please answer.

Thanks

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hellow Member,

I have received ITA on 7th Oct and arranging documents for SINP, I have one question. How to upload reference letter mean to say that do I have to make one pdf file of all documents ( reference letter+appointment letter+contract+salary slips+bank statement etc..) and upload or have to upload separately one be one in additional documents tab..?
please answer.

Thanks
In my application i can remember that the upload box is titled reference letter
So you'd rather upload only the RL there and additional documents as applicable
Also i think you should upload at least 3 corroborating evidences for each experience in which one of them preferably governmental refer to below link
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry (start reading carefully from " Required Forms").

And all years of experience should fall under a single NOC

Last edited:

umer105

Jun 13, 2019
In my application i can remember that the upload box is titled reference letter
So you'd rather upload only the RL there and additional documents as applicable
Also i think you should upload at least 3 corroborating evidences for each experience in which one of them preferably governmental refer to below link
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry (start reading carefully from " Required Forms").

And all years of experience should fall under a single NOC
Thanks, I have made a separate pdf file of each document and uploading maximum supporting documents. Like appointment letter, promotion letter, Salary slips and bank statement etc.

Reactions: Bacelor

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks, I have made a separate pdf file of each document and uploading maximum supporting documents. Like appointment letter, promotion letter, Salary slips and bank statement etc.
All best luck
Please only share your progress once applicable
Once you send your payment You will receive an AOR, for your PNP expression of Interest.
Once it change to In process and hopefully very soon approved please share and i i'll share too once applicable

Reactions: umer105

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Yes No PCC required in SINP but surely is required for IRCC.

SINP ITA 21 OCT
AOR 30 OCT
ADR 21 NOV
SINP In process

Reactions: umer105

umer105

Jun 13, 2019
Yes No PCC required in SINP but surely is required for IRCC.

SINP ITA 21 OCT
AOR 30 OCT
ADR 21 NOV
SINP In process

Waoo.. Great....
What was the ADR about..?

I submitted my Application on 20th Nov and Still status is Application received.