+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp expiration

Chuckduda89

Mar 2, 2022
Hi. I applied for my PR through pnp express entry category as of dec for which I am still awaiting my ita. My employer applied for sinp for me and it is said to expire this month end. Please if someone could tell me am I still bound to the same employer or can I start looking for another job now that I am awaiting my PR?. Also I have a better opportunity in hand and would love to know if someone has left their job after sinp and still got their PR done?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. I applied for my PR through pnp express entry category as of dec for which I am still awaiting my ita. My employer applied for sinp for me and it is said to expire this month end. Please if someone could tell me am I still bound to the same employer or can I start looking for another job now that I am awaiting my PR?. Also I have a better opportunity in hand and would love to know if someone has left their job after sinp and still got their PR done?
So you received a nomination through SINP. If received through a job offer, you should not leave the job until you have PR.