+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP-7th Oct ITA -ADR

umer105

Jun 13, 2019
Hi Guys,
I applied for SINP and today I got ADR as mentioned below: please share your valuable advice..

Thanks

• As verification of your work experience please provide two of the following to support your gainful employment with the companies in which you have claimed work experience.
  • - Taxation Forms, or Taxation Exempt (Tax Free) form or Income Tax Return Acknowledgement (ITR) form;
  • - Pension or Provident Fund forms;
  • - Employee State Insurance (Medical Insurance);
  • - Work permits/work visas/labour cards for any foreign work experience;
  • - Any additional information that will benefit the SINP in the verification of your work experience such as samples of your work and emails from your employer.

• All documents must be translated to English or French if they were issued in a different language. Translated documents must be accompanied by a Translators Affidavit, which can be found on our website.

• Please submit updated work experience documentation that meet all of the above requirements, in order for your work experience to be further assessed.

Now, I am confused, do I have to provide supporting documents from my current employer or all the previous ones as well. I worked in UAE for 8 years and here in Pakistan, I'm claiming points only for 2 years..
Secondly, in Pakistan I don't have any tax-related document coz my salary is below the taxable slab and I never submit any Tax returns.. and my company is not deducting any Pension or PF... So in lieu of this what other documents I can provide..