+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore PCC

dharm_pan

Feb 14, 2010
As per new rule "All applicants must submit police certificates/clearances to the CIO as part of the application process"

When I contacted Singapore Police authorities for PCC. As per them they require "Documentary proof from the immigration authority requiring the certificate. (A print out of the application requirements is not acceptable.)"

Now I am unable to apply for apply in the absence of PCC from Singapore PCC. I am in catch 22 situations. I cannot apply for Singapore PCC without applying for CIC. I cannot apply to cic without Singapore pcc?

Can some one who is in similar condition can share the experience?

dharm_pan

R

rajeev107

dont worry.
pls prepare a proper letter explaining the situation clearly and submit alongwith the application.But what i undertand u can submit an application to police by placing the visa office requirement check list copy.U pls contact the no provided in the website.

mujahko

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
dharm,

yes they need at least the letter from CIC the you are going to send a pcc to all the country that you stayed for 6 months. what i did is i just highlighted that portion and send along with the application, fingerprints, and bank draft to singapore police (you can find it in their website, just google it).

they did process my pcc without a problem.

as far as i know, your will not be needing the PCC until CIC requested you to do so.

R

rajeev107

hi,
now PCC is not required with the initial application to CIO,NS.
You can submit to VO at a later stage

LibbyLubby

Star Member
Sep 20, 2009
Leicestershire
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631/0632
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/09/09
Doc's Request.
06/04/10
AOR Received.
28/04/10
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27/01/10
Hi there we had the same thing

We applied for our Singapore PCC after CIO stage sending the letter of first stage which asks for PCC's to be sent to VO, that was fine and Singapore process reallly quickly from sent date to receive date was 28 days. We also had lost the original passport that was stamped so included clippings from Newspaper articles and a reference letter from Dh's old boss..as I said they processed really quickly it actually came before our UK ones so there you go...hope that helps

Liv x

nmat

Jul 29, 2010
We applied for Singapore PCC after getting the document submit request from CIO.There was no problem and we got it much before the expected time. I got mine first and when I enquired for my wife's pcc, there response was immediate and professional saying it was send a week later and I will receive it soon. I think the new method introduced recently is to initially apply with all documents. Are you referring to this?? In that case, may be you should send a detailed letter explaining the process has changed from the old way to this new way. Singapore people understands the situation well and they may be able to issue the PCC.

edidigit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
IELTS Request
send all together
File Transfer...
23-09-2010
nmat said:
We applied for Singapore PCC after getting the document submit request from CIO.There was no problem and we got it much before the expected time. I got mine first and when I enquired for my wife's pcc, there response was immediate and professional saying it was send a week later and I will receive it soon. I think the new method introduced recently is to initially apply with all documents. Are you referring to this?? In that case, may be you should send a detailed letter explaining the process has changed from the old way to this new way. Singapore people understands the situation well and they may be able to issue the PCC.
Now they changed the policy again on 5AUG 2010 ,with this new policy u don't need to send PCC to CIO .They will ask later from VO Singapore. BTW I got the PCC without any letter from embassy just I showed the new checklist with the first page of my application.