+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Simple qs re submitting application forms?

waxweasel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
hey guys,

Just looking for some clarity on these:

1) What is the exact order things should be in? I have the checklist (imm5612), then I have all my forms printed, then I have all my supporting docs in a separate envelope (but each doc relates to a different form in the application), then I have the barcode pages separately... And what about the photos? Into the envelope for the supporting docs?
So what goes first? And what is the exact order I should put everything in?

2) re: the 2 self-addressed mailing labels? Can I just make these myself from plain white sticker paper? And then where do they go? Into the envelope with the supporting docs?

3) Which visa office do I want to process the application? Do I just put the city,country (ie. Sydney,Australia) ? Or do I put the full address?

4) Does that mean that I have all the reference letters from employers in the envelope, but then the form about work experience (schedule 3) is outside the envelope, and in a different order?

Anybody know exactly how to put this all together?

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
waxweasel said:
hey guys,

Just looking for some clarity on these:

1) What is the exact order things should be in? I have the checklist (imm5612), then I have all my forms printed, then I have all my supporting docs in a separate envelope (but each doc relates to a different form in the application), then I have the barcode pages separately... And what about the photos? Into the envelope for the supporting docs?
So what goes first? And what is the exact order I should put everything in?
Order of arrangement must follow the checklist pls-forms first and the support documents

2) re: the 2 self-addressed mailing labels? Can I just make these myself from plain white sticker paper? And then where do they go? Into the envelope with the supporting docs?
No,Type this in a word format and cut it out.This will be legible and easy to read than any handwritten one

3) Which visa office do I want to process the application? Do I just put the city,country (ie. Sydney,Australia) ? Or do I put the full address?
It is not sydney australia but sydney in Nova SCotia Province Canada
Send Application to
CIC
Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
Category 1 or 2 or 3(Depending on your category)
NOC 2011 Code:XXXX
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

4) Does that mean that I have all the reference letters from employers in the envelope, but then the form about work experience (schedule 3) is outside the envelope, and in a different order?

Follow the checklist instruction and arrange in that order.Forms separately and some docs separately

Anybody know exactly how to put this all together?

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
waxweasel said:
hmm... a couple of dubious answers in there.

Anyone else have some answers to these qs ?
I completely second with ksa0510

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Follow the order in the checklist; it will also,tell you where to put the supportings. It's not complicated. I put all the papers together and used one big clip to put them together. At the end, I put another envelope labelled photos with the photos inside. Not sure what is confusing you since the checklist is pretty well written.

Hand written or typed self addressed stickers are fine either way, unless your handwriting is a scrawl and illegible.

The Visa office is neither Sydney, Australia, nor Nova Scotia, Canada. This visa refers to the VO under whose jurisdiction your country falls in. For UAE, where I am based, it is London, while for India it would be New Delhi. Just mentioning the its and country is enough, they will know the physical location of the VO. This is on the form and I would advise you to,read the guide as well.

Finally the entire set has to be mailed to Sydney, NS, Canada.

waxweasel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
akbardxb said:
Follow the order in the checklist; it will also,tell you where to put the supportings. It's not complicated. I put all the papers together and used one big clip to put them together. At the end, I put another envelope labelled photos with the photos inside. Not sure what is confusing you since the checklist is pretty well written.

Hand written or typed self addressed stickers are fine either way, unless your handwriting is a scrawl and illegible.

The Visa office is neither Sydney, Australia, nor Nova Scotia, Canada. This visa refers to the VO under whose jurisdiction your country falls in. For UAE, where I am based, it is London, while for India it would be New Delhi. Just mentioning the its and country is enough, they will know the physical location of the VO. This is on the form and I would advise you to,read the guide as well.

Finally the entire set has to be mailed to Sydney, NS, Canada.

Thanks. MY VO is SYDNEY,AU (I'm in Aus).

I just wasn't clear on what goes on top of everything?

Is this correct:?

So... Barcodes > checklist (IMM5612) > application forms > envelope containing requested documents (including photos and mailing stickers) ?

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
waxweasel said:

So... Barcodes > checklist (IMM5612) > application forms > envelope containing requested documents (including photos and mailing stickers) ?
I can't be more articulate than the previous message.

waxweasel

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
akbardxb said:
I can't be more articulate than the previous message.
You're right. You have been very articulate about it, thank you!

Though you didn't mention whether you have placed the barcodes on the very top (on top of the checklist), or the checklist on top of the barcodes...

Also, Many others have mentioned that they put the supporting docs into one envelope, which then went along with everything else into one bigger outer envelope (??) Are you aware of supporting docs needing to go within their own envelope? ( which then ends up as an envelope within an envelope)

Just trying to cross all my t's and dot all my i's like everyone :)

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
waxweasel said:

No sir.
The order should be
checklist (IMM5612) > Barcodes on top of IMM 0008 Generic forms >Other application forms > envelope containing requested documents (including photos and mailing stickers)