+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Signing up for the Express entry pool

jessy240

Nov 6, 2016
Hello am 26 years old married and having a 3 years bachelor degree, having 3 years working experience, my husband is 26 years ti and having a 1 year post secondary school diploma, having 4 years working experience 2 years as an electrical technician and 2 as a QC technician. Please i will like to know if my husband is of any advantage to my scores if am applying with him. or if am applying as single will my scores increase or decrease? i need a possible ways to have a good scores with or without my husband, i can come and he will later join me, but as of now i need to know which status will give me high scores.
Thank you all

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Play around with this and see:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Be aware that sponsoring family can take a few years.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
jessy240 said:
Hello am 26 years old married and having a 3 years bachelor degree, having 3 years working experience, my husband is 26 years ti and having a 1 year post secondary school diploma, having 4 years working experience 2 years as an electrical technician and 2 as a QC technician. Please i will like to know if my husband is of any advantage to my scores if am applying with him. or if am applying as single will my scores increase or decrease? i need a possible ways to have a good scores with or without my husband, i can come and he will later join me, but as of now i need to know which status will give me high scores.
Thank you all
Your husband does not have a degree so your points will be lower with an accompanying spouse. It is really upto you. If you want to be with your husband throughout, then add him as an accompanying spouse and apply together and go to Canada together. If you are okay living apart then go with your higher points and then sponsor him. Sponsorship will take a year.

Keep in mind, your husband will still have to get a PCC and medical test done and you will have to show funds for him even if he is not accompanying you.