+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Signing the form and content

mississaugaapplicant

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
I had a question for everyone that applied. I want to determine what my score is but don't want to submit an application into the pool yet. Does electronically signing the documents and clicking "sign" count as submitting the application.?
Please let me know.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
mississaugaapplicant said:
I had a question for everyone that applied. I want to determine what my score is but don't want to submit an application into the pool yet. Does electronically signing the documents and clicking "sign" count as submitting the application.?
Please let me know.
Yes, and it's the only way to see if the system truly accepts you as being eligible and also to see your true score.

mississaugaapplicant

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
doubleym said:
Yes, and it's the only way to see if the system truly accepts you as being eligible and also to see your true score.
Another question for you please..
after submitting can any of the answers be changed and/or altered? I'm asking because i want to submit but my legal rep might want to change if she finds that some info/dates aren't accurate.

Please let me know.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Another question for you please..
after submitting can any of the answers be changed and/or altered? I'm asking because i want to submit but my legal rep might want to change if she finds that some info/dates aren't accurate.

Please let me know.
Yes you can change

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
thank you.
are you sure that all fields can be changed and modified? after i get a score can i withdraw my application all together if i wish?
Yes, you can "update" any of the fields. Don't withdraw the profile though. But be sure the draw could be anytime (not sure when) so with that in mind you don't wanna leave an application with "inaccurate" information. In case you get selected then you will need to prove that information is correct.

If you just want to calculate your score, just use the CRS calculator found at the link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

mississaugaapplicant

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Nightrocker said:
Yes, you can "update" any of the fields. Don't withdraw the profile though. But be sure the draw could be anytime (not sure when) so with that in mind you don't wanna leave an application with "inaccurate" information. In case you get selected then you will need to prove that information is correct.

If you just want to calculate your score, just use the CRS calculator found at the link below:

HAD TO DELETE LINK TO BE ABLE TO POST FOR SOME REASON.

THATS AMAZING! thank you. I got a score of 419. What do you think are my chances? I have a PGWP, I am working but its not considered a job offer because of no PNP or LMIA.

thanks for your help.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Nightrocker said:

HAD TO DELETE LINK TO BE ABLE TO POST FOR SOME REASON.

THATS AMAZING! thank you. I got a score of 419. What do you think are my chances? I have a PGWP, I am working but its not considered a job offer because of no PNP or LMIA.

thanks for your help.

419... That's a good score. I have 379 and I have told everyone backhome I got GREEN CARD :D :D :D :D

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
hahahaha hopefully you get it. best of luck.
thank you so much for your help.
You're welcome. Good luck to all!

mississaugaapplicant

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Nightrocker said:
You're welcome. Good luck to all!
Sorry to bother you again

The CRS has awarded me 40 points for canadian work experience. When i plugged all the numbers in the actual application, i was awarded 0. I have a PGWP ( open work permit) and have been working in Canada for the past 1.75 years. Why am i not being given any points? although the CRS did award me.

I am not asking for the 600 points, just the 40 for experience.

Please let me know