+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

signed but not charged,how do I notify the CIC of resignation from current job

xixilucy

Jul 19, 2014
application signed last week by CIC, I plan to turn in my notice at the end of this month and probably will stay til mid or late Sep. at my current job.

Reference from my current job is dated Aug. 1st . I don't plan to look for a new job for the next few months.

What document should I submit to CIC about this change? anything that needs notarized or just a letter from myself?
email or fax or mail?

nothing on the guidance about this and I don't have a File number yet. Thanks in advance!

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
xixilucy said:
application signed last week by CIC, I plan to turn in my notice at the end of this month and probably will stay til mid or late Sep. at my current job.

Reference from my current job is dated Aug. 1st . I don't plan to look for a new job for the next few months.

What document should I submit to CIC about this change? anything that needs notarized or just a letter from myself?
email or fax or mail?

nothing on the guidance about this and I don't have a File number yet. Thanks in advance!
Sir

Let CIC issue you file number , and transfer your application to VO for further processing.

Then inform your VO about this change through email , and seek their advise on documents in support of this.

At this stage you will ruin your application , at CIC level there is no job verification

Stay Blessed